2. Inventory Data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organisation of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods or services to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods or services.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
3. Web Analysis with Google Analytics
4. Information about Cookies
(2) A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is saved in your browser. They allow websites to recognise browsers that make subsequent requests and to store website settings within the web browser. This in turn allows websites to remember user preferences, to enable users to securely log into secure areas and to create reports on which pages are popular, so that the website can be improved. Cookies may be stored directly by a website that you visit (“first-party cookies”) or by third-party services that the website your visit depends upon (“third-party cookies”).
(3) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. You can also manually delete all cookies currently stored. Please note, this can limit the functionality of our website as a result.
Following subscription to any of our newsletters, e.g. the “BUSINESS AVIATION MONITOR”, your e-mail address and further personal data is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time.
Consent has been expressly granted by you separately during the opt-in process of subscription. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive any newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows:
Click “unsubscribe here” at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter you received from WINGX.
6. Social Plug-ins from LinkedIn and Twitter
This website uses social plugins of the following social networks on the entire homepage:
- linkedin.com, operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (“Linkedin“). Plugins are marked with a Linkedin logo.
- twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”). Plugins are marked with a Twitter logo.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the corresponding social network Linkedin/Twitter. Linkedin/Twitter directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website. Thus, we have no influence on the data collected by Linkedin/Twitter with this plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The embedded plugins provide Linkedin/Twitter with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Linkedin/Twitter, your visit can be assigned to your Linkedin/Twitter account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like” or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Linkedin/Twitter and stored there. Even if you do not have a Linkedin/Twitter account, there is possibility that the plugins transmit your IP address to Linkedin/Twitter.
Please see the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Linkedin/Twitter as well as your corresponding rights and setting options to protect your privacy from the corresponding data protection explanation of the corresponding (social) network Linkedin/Twitter as amended in each case:
- Linkedin: http://de.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want Linkedin/Twitter to collect data of you via our website, please log out of Linkedin/Twitter before visiting our website. It is also possible to block Linkedin/Twitter plugins in your browser with add-ons.
According to the German Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINGX Advance GmbH
+49 40 32 84 69 78